Entre Volcanes Academy
Entre Volcanes Spanish Academy is a Costa Rican Spanish School, owned and managed by Costa Ricans, located in the wonderful Valley of Turrialba. This valley is typically Costa Rican town. You will have the opportunity of studying Spanish in this beautiful land, surrounded by natural landscapes as mountains, rivers and an active volcano!
While you are learning Spanish with native teachers, you will relax in this quiet area.
What we offer
- We offer the possibility of having Spanish classes in a green and safe area, surrounded by a beautiful landscape, including an active volcano and near to a small town with all the services.
- We offer personalized attention in a warm, professional and friendly atmosphere.
- Our Spanish language teachers are native speakers and experts at teaching Spanish to students of all skill levels.
- Spanish classes are taught with six students maximum.
- We organize cultural activities every week and tours at reasonable prices.
- We pick our Spanish language students up at the airport.
- Students who are interested can participate in volunteer work.
- We guarantee access to handicapped people.
- Coffee and tea are available for free at break time.